Carson City law firm is accepting applications for an experienced full-time legal assistant or paralegal.
Employment opportunities at Carson City law firm! Position will generally require: answering phone calls; preparing a variety of legal documents under attorney direction and attorney supervision; preparing correspondence; creating and managing files; compiling documents for discovery and hearings; calendaring and calendar management for attorneys and assisting the managing attorneys and other team members with a variety of tasks as assigned.
Previous experience in transactions, state court and/or federal court is necessary. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skill.
The ideal applicant will possess the following skills:
- Strong computer skills (proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite — Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access; WordPerfect; Adobe; Gmail; Quickbooks)
- Organized self-starter who can multi-task, manage time and document time
- Excellent verbal and written communication (including proper grammar) skills
- Must be able to work accurately in fast passed environment
- Must be quick a learner and
- Must be dependable and reliable